Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Ghost

I am a ghost from the past.
I have sinned.
My mind is full of dark thoughts.
I am helpless as my conscience rots.
I am a free man. I plan to sin again.
To murder, to thieve, to cheat.
I want to feel alive.
I see a young girl walking towards me.
I don't want to stop the beast inside me.
I am a hungry animal. Her eyes move to my face.
I stop and look into her eyes.
The darkness of the kohl reflects the darkness in my soul.
Yet she is so innocent, so pure.
She is not scared by my cruel face and ragged clothes.
Her eyes are full of... is that pity?
She grabs my hands and says,"Don't worry.. there is hope for everyone,".
I am speechless as she walks away without realizing that because of her I might become a different man..

No comments:

Post a Comment